We have answers.
We have answers.
Find out everything you need to know about Purely For You, Pure Encapsulations®, and Nutrimedy.
About Purely For You
We offer two types of questionnaires. One is a focused questionnaire for those who know exactly what areas they want to target and will take approx 5 mins. We also have a comprehensive questionnaire for those who want a more overall assessment, this will take about 10 mins. You can take either one and you always have the option to come back and take the other.
Our representatives are standing by to answer any questions you may have about your order, your account, or our Pure Encapsulations products.
We’ve partnered with Nutrimedy to allow you to consult with a registered dietitian about your supplement recommendations and nutritional health. Nutrimedy is a separate service available for an additional fee, but the cost may be covered by your insurance. Visit Nutrimedy.com for more information.
You can create an account by going to Nutrimedy.com Once you verify your email, enter PURE as the ‘Organization Sponsoring The Benefit’ and 777464 as the ‘Activation Code’.
If you’re interested in finding a healthcare professional in your area, click here to search within our network of providers.
About Pure Encapsulations
Pure Encapsulations has a rigorous testing policy:
- Our raw materials are tested for identity, potency, microbial contaminants, heavy metals (including mercury, arsenic, cadmium, and lead), 32 solvent residues, and allergens
- Herbal ingredients are tested for 70 different pesticide compounds and essential fatty acids and fish/krill oils are tested for dioxins, furans, PCBs, and other agents
- Fish oils are tested for oxidation, PCBs and PCB-like compounds, dioxins, and furans
- We also test for any specific contaminants known to be potential adulterants (for example, we test grapefruit seed for potential preservative contaminants)
Our testing is done through high-quality, third-party independent laboratories, such as Silliker, Eurofins, Intertek, and Advanced Laboratories, which are considered the gold standard in the industry.
At Pure Encapsulations, probiotics are verified with DNA testing. Our products, as well as our manufacturing and testing procedures, are thoroughly inspected twice annually by the NSF (an organization that inspects products for compliance with the FDA GMPs).
Our supplements are FREE FROM unnecessary additives and many common allergens:
- Unnecessary additives
- Artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners
- Many common allergens like wheat, eggs, tree nuts, and peanuts
Most of our products are also free from soy, dairy, and preservatives, unless specifically noted on the label. Our products contain no hidden coatings, unnecessary excipients, binders, fillers, shellacs, artificial colors, artificial flavors or fragrance. We do not use magnesium stearate, preservatives, BHA or BHT in our products.
Most Pure Encapsulations products are soy-free; however, there are six ingredients used in the line derived from soy. Vitamin E derived from soybean oil (with the exception of Tocotrienols). While originally sourced from soybean oil, the oil is purified to remove all soy allergens and should be tolerable even to individuals with soy allergy.
Other products that contain soy are as follows:
Phytosterols sourced from soy target lipid metabolism and prostate health.‡ Soy phytosterols do not contain significant soy protein or isoflavones, but are not recommended for individuals with soy allergy:
- Beta-sitosterol (contains soy phytosterols)
- CholestePure (contains soy phytosterols)
- SP Ultimate (contains soy phytosterols)
Soy lecithin is used as the source of phospholipids (phytosome) to enhance absorption. Soy lecithin does not contain significant soy protein or isoflavones, but is not recommended for individuals with soy allergy:
- Liposomal glutathione (contains soy lecithin)
- Lycopene (contains soy lecithin)
- NeuroPure (contains soy lecithin)
- Q-Gel (contains soy lecithin)
- XanthiTrim (contains soy lecithin)
Phosphatidylserine is a phospholipid used for cognitive support.‡ Phospholipids do not contain significant soy protein or isoflavones, but are not recommended for individuals with soy allergy:
- PS 100 (contains phosphatidylserine from soy)
Soy is used in the fermentation medium. The ingredients are isolated and purified and do not contain significant soy protein or isoflavones, but are not recommended for individuals with soy allergy:
- ProbioMood (soy is used as a food source for the probiotic organisms)
- NSK-SD (derived from fermented soy)
Nutrimedy pairs you with your very own 1:1 expert Dietitian to help you reach your personal goals to feel your best — all from the comfort of your own home. No parking lots, no waiting rooms. Gain ultimate convenience and personalized coaching right into your back pocket.
To access the Nutrimedy site and create an account, visit Nutrimedy.com. Once you verify your email, enter PURE as the ‘Organization Sponsoring The Benefit’ and 777464 as the ‘Activation Code’
When you join Nutrimedy, you'll gain access to our network of expert FoodCoaches (who are all Registered Dietitians!) standing at-the-ready to help you attain a healthier, happier lifestyle through eating well. You'll also gain access to:
- Video visits with your personal Nutrimedy FoodCoach
- Secure message communication in between those visits to help you stay on track for success
- Healthy recipes & meal-planning tailored for your goals
- Meal-planning linked with grocery delivery to arrive at your door through PeaPod
- Dietary, exercise & biometric tracking
- Healthy eating motivational Nutrimedy Newsletters
- Appointment reminders so you'll never miss a session
- Growing community of people passionate about food as medicine
Your online consultation will cost $80 for a 25 minute session and $160 for a 50 minute session. This will not include the cost of any Pure Encapsulations products.
As every company is different, please feel free to ask your health insurance carrier or employer if they will cover your Nutrimedy Telenutrition visits and let us know if we can help at firstname.lastname@example.org.