HOW TO CREATE YOUR POSTS WITH PURE ENCAPSULATIONS PRODUCTS
In order to earn your $100 allowance for Pure Encapsulations products every 30 days, you must first create and post an Instagram and/or Facebook post to your timeline. Valid posts must include the following:
- #ad or #sponsored as the FIRST text in your caption and in text at the bottom of any story, reel or video
- #PureAmbassador in the caption
- Tag @pureencapsulations in the caption and in your photo
- An audible disclosure in any video that contains a spoken component, at the beginning of the video (for example, “I’m proud to partner with Pure Encapsulations”). If the video is longer than one minute, include the spoken disclosure at the end of the video as well. If there is no spoken component in the video (for example, only music is being played), the audible disclosure is not needed.
- We want to see you in action with our products! Share how Pure Encapsulations products are a part of your daily routine.
- Photos and video should align with the Pure Encapsulations aesthetic – light, bright, clean and modern.
- Product color should be true to form and reflect what is on our website.
- Front of label imagery should be clear and visible.
- When shooting content, use the normal camera feature versus shooting on Instagram to make it as high-resolution as possible.
- Avoid mentions (verbally or in written copy) or images (photos, logos) of other brands - no visible branding on your clothes and no recognizable branded items in the background.
- Do not mention or compare any other brands, vitamins, or supplements in your post
- And most importantly, keep it fun, keep it vibrant and make it you!
WHAT YOU CAN SAY IN YOUR CAPTION AND STORIES
- Pure Encapsulations products are an easy addition to your daily routine.
- Pure Encapsulations products are formulated using high quality, pure ingredients, FREE FROM unnecessary additives and many common allergens, and backed by verifiable science.
- Pure Encapsulations comprehensive and complete line of FREE-FROM supplements delivers pure ingredients to help give your body what it needs.
- When looking at Pure Encapsulations product labels, what you see is what you get. Pure Encapsulations knows it’s what’s on the inside that counts, and it shows right on the label. Every ingredient put into their products, even if it’s just a trace amount, is listed on the label.
- Pure Encapsulations uses pure ingredients and a pure process to make the highest quality supplements that you can feel good about and good from.
You can talk about how specific Pure Encapsulations products support, promote, optimize or maintain health and wellness. HOWEVER, you must use the language listed on the specific product page on the www.pureencapsulations.com website in order to do so. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance. Here is an example of what you CAN say about how a product supports health:
- Product: Digestive Enzymes Ultra
- Approved language about the product: I love taking Digestive Enzymes Ultra with my meals because it contains a mixture of vegetarian enzymes that promote optimal nutrient absorption and support protein, carbohydrate, fat, fiber and dairy digestion.‡
Posts including mention of a products benefits must include a double dagger (‡) at the end of the sentence where the product benefit(s) details are shared (see above) and the following FDA statement at the bottom of your post copy:
- ‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
WHAT YOU CAN’T SAY IN YOUR CAPTION
- Your posts cannot make unsupported health claims in copy or verbally in a video. This means that, even if true, you CANNOT say that any Pure Encapsulations product TREATED, CURED, HEALED, FIXED, or PROVIDED RELIEF from any health ailment or condition.
- Posts cannot make product benefit claims in copy or imagery besides what is listed in this document or on each specific product page on our www.pureencapsulations.com website.
- Posts cannot use the words “heals, cures, fixes, etc.”, and
- Posts cannot make any claims about disease or use any disease words. For example, you cannot say “this product cured my acid reflux” or “this product cleared my acne.”
- Do not use disease words, including, but not limited to:
- Weight loss
- Do not use the names of any disease or health condition, including but not limited to: leaky gut, acne, arthritis, cancer, hair loss, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, migraine, Hashimotos, hypothyroid, autoimmune disease, autoimmune, Lyme disease, anxiety, depression, insomnia, IBS, constipation, diarrhea, PMS, bloating, etc.
- Do not use the words inflammation, inflammatory, or any derivative of “inflame”.
- Your post MUST comply with the FTC’s guidelines for Social Media Influencers, available here.
- In an effort to adhere to FTC regulations, all posts submitted or created using gifted Pure Encapsulations products must include #ad or #sponsored and #PureAmbassador in the post’s caption.
- Posts will be monitored for proper disclosure and any users who do not adhere to these guidelines will be subject to profile suspension or deactivation.