The Secret to an Effective & Efficient Lifestyle: Multivitamins & Minerals
Let’s check in with ourselves and our progress and discover what steps and supplements we need.
You did it!
Good job! You’ve made it this far. You’ve been sticking to your goals, working, exercising and maybe every now and then you’ve had a little slip up, but hey—that’s okay! That’s what makes us all human. Feeling like there are some areas you could improve upon to function more optimally, effectively and efficiently now that we are three months in to 2022? I definitely do! Let’s explore the credible and research-backed multivitamin and nutrient options to help support wellbeing in your everyday life!‡
The Hectic Childcare Routine
Ahh, remember the days where you’d wake up, make your children breakfast, pack their lunches, walk them to the bus stop and wave them goodbye while the bus drove them away and you’d wave hello to the next five hours of freedom, filled with work, focus, “you-time” and most important… quiet…yeah…I don’t remember those days either. With the ever-changing routines like navigating remote learning, random daycare or school closures, coupled with hybrid learning and for some reason the Wi-Fi suddenly losing internet connection, it can be hard to stay centered and generally stable all the while trying to stay healthy. That’s why having an easy-to-dispense Daily Pure Pack that encompasses the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients you need to help support your busy lifestyle and keep you functioning optimally may be your new best friend.
- When your schedule is busy, you’re handling 16 different things all at once, so having a general wellness and Multivitamin Daily Pure Pack offers comprehensive support with 21 vitamins and minerals plus antioxidants and other key nutrients in bioavailable forms.‡
- It may help support the G.I. tract, energy metabolism, healthy bones and help promote cardiovascular health, wouldn’t that be great?!‡
- Hey, girl! All you busy moms out there holding down the fort—I see you! This one is for you—I’m talking a vitamin and mineral complex with added calcium and vitamin D3, and omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidant protection.‡
- A convenient pack of our Women's Pure Pack is easy-to-use and easy to keep track of for daily use—especially when you’re on-the-go!
- Fellas, don’t you worry – I didn’t forget about you! Our Men's Pure Pack is perfect for the hard-working man needing a little extra cardiovascular, macular and prostate health support.‡
- This pack contains Vitamin D, Magnesium, and helps support cellular energy, endurance and stamina.‡
So, when your child comes home from school and wants to play and tell you all about your day, you’ll be supported with targeted nutrients to help you achieve a healthy lifestyle so you can focus on strengthening the quality of time with your little ones.
Need Balanced Energy Support?‡
Okay, so maybe the hectic and busy kid schedule doesn’t apply to you? But what about those resolutions you made back in January about staying active? Are you struggling with staying motivated and having the energy to get physically active? Believe me, I get it. I know how discouraging it can be when you get home from work at 5 p.m. and have only 10 minutes left in your day of natural sunlight. It’s hard to stay motivated when your couch and a nice pair of comfy sweatpants are practically screaming your name. Sometimes we need a little extra motivation to get up and get active. Did you know that coffeeberry extract and theanine may help provide balanced energy and cognitive support to keep you going?‡
- Caffeine in moderate doses has also been shown to help target the central nervous system and act as cognitive support, promoting alertness, vigilance, attention and reaction time1.‡
- Plus! Research indicates caffeine promotes the encoding of new information and delays fatigue2. So, your couch is just going to have to wait.‡
Hold up. If caffeine isn’t really your thing—we’ve got you covered!
- Plant adaptogens are compounds that increase the ability of an organism to adapt to environmental factors3. If you’re looking for an adrenal formula to promote cellular energy, enhance stamina and help curb mild fatigue, the plant adaptogens in our Energy Xtra may just be right up your alley for optimal work capacity and mental performance.‡
A Positive State of Mind
I’m going to share a little something with you… I always start my day with a smile. Not because I’m particularly happy that I left my warm, comfy bed for the cold tile floor and the chilly early morning air, but because positivity is a mindset, and something that I (admittedly) need a little more of, especially during the dark and cold winter months. So, if your New Year’s original goal wasn’t focused on exercise or nutrition, but more on promoting that positive state of mind, let’s chat because I feel you 100% on that. Here's some support:
- Acetyl-l-carnitine may offer help for cellular energy, mood and neuronal function. It may help promote daily mental function and behavior4.‡
- Citicoline and phosphatidylserine support healthy neuronal communication and protection4.‡
- Did you know? Studies have shown that optimal brain magnesium levels may support learning ability as well as short-term memory function5.‡
- Plus, the combination of magnesium with l-threonate and polyphenol may promote synaptic plasticity and density in the regions of the brain that are correlated with learning and memory5—that’s something to smile about!‡
Third Time’s the Charm
Together, we’ve made it this far! It’s time to check in with ourselves, our daily routines, our busy lifestyles and recognize where we are getting off track and where we can revitalize and reform our habits. Whether it’s general health & wellness, fitness, or just manifesting those good vibes, let’s view our progress with a glass-half-full perspective. After all, we have the tools at our fingertips—let’s use them!
- Meeusen R, Roelands B, Spriet LL. Nestle Nutr Inst Workshop Ser. 2013;76:1–12.
- Zabelina DL, Silvia PJ. Conscious Cogn. 2020 Mar;79:102899.
- Perfumi M, Mattioli L.Phytother Res.2007 Jan;21(1):37-43.
- Montgomery SA, et al. Int Clin Psychopharmacol. 2003 Mar;18(2):61-71
- Slutsky I, et al. Neuron. 2010 Jan 28;65(2):165- 77.